CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread.

I've been on Villa talk and there going mad about the result and I don't blame them. Villa were hopeless and were never really in the game after we got our second.

On City fantastic win and an easy one at that thought it would of been more tough for us, Lescott was decent still Kolo should be ahead of him when available. Silva is just amazing great little player, Balotelli smiled when he scored the second lol and did well. All in all well played Blues and WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

Birmingham City fan tonight-hopefully they can get a result

Sparkys-Army said:
Fine i'll say it first... Balo Hatrick and Aj to score one. 4-1 City. Clean sheet would be nice but on current conceding form, we could always let them have one and then thump them.

Keep the belief blues!

CITY!

Don't want to blow my own trumpet, but pretty close :)

Posted at 11.25 last night on villatalk:

"I'm not worried about Villa playing against Tevez, Silva, Milner, Adebayor etc. We need to look out for 2nd best player in the world Balotelli, he'll destroy us if we don't keep a very close eye on him"

DOH!!

Has anyone got any highlights of this game? Link? or download?

I woke up so hungover I missed all the goals! haha!

Nevermind, just seen the link for the whole game a few threads down!

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.