City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

They’ve got to be taking the piss calling it ‘Operation Pedant’ ? and the fella who got banned for entering the pitch got absolute pelters on ere for doing far less than some of this lot, I hope people realise it was just over exuberance, although I’m not condoning the net scenario

They’ve got to be taking the piss calling it ‘Operation Pedant’ ? and the fella who got banned for entering the pitch got absolute pelters on ere for doing far less than some of this lot, I hope people realise it was just over exuberance, although I’m not condoning the net scenario
If it’s for going on the pitch after the game then I agree. If it’s for the cross bar breaking or throwing pyros on the pitch or going on the pitch after the goals . Then I don’t care what they get, they’ll deserve it.

Delete if inappropriate

Police have released CCTV images of some people they would like to have a "chat" with.

View attachment 49468
The 1st time i’ve managed to get on the pitch and my photo wasn’t taken!!!!
For fuck’s sake……….i’m heading straight for the crossbar next time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.