City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

I expect the police to turn up every now and then, not just for bloody overtime. The lazy argument that it's the Tories doesn't add up, Labour shutting police stations when they were in power and then the Tories slashing police numbers didn't help.

I read once that there were only 2 coppers on duty in Manchester city centre one particular night, how many police have we actually g
Dickhead alert

Nothing to do with cuts. Fuck off
Prick go fuck youself.

It's nothing to do with cuts it's where their priorities lie. Far easier to go for an easy target to get crime stats up. How long has Piccadilly been played by Drug Dealers. There's been fights and stabbing there in the Centre of Manchester.

A number of years ago when I was involved in being silly at football games around 2010 (ish)

Was articles released showing where police spend most of their time and resource.

Police at football and the intelligence resources were above the likes of theft, rape and murder.

Catching football hooligans or football fans acting the goat is a lot easier for the old bill.

So right in what you said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.