CITY v WEST BROM. Pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
whothefisAlice said:
pudge said:
Didn't think you'd get dragged into this mate lol

'Tevez starts' was posted about 5 times in a minute, so I went the sarcastic route lol

Always trying to steal my fucking thunder Pudgey. I was on that!!

Funny though..I was under the impression Carlos Tevez would never play for City again. Dunno where I got that from though................
Really? who said that?

Mclovins cousin!!! Told me last night!

whothefisAlice said:
pudge said:
whothefisAlice said:
Always trying to steal my fucking thunder Pudgey. I was on that!!

Funny though..I was under the impression Carlos Tevez would never play for City again. Dunno where I got that from though................
Really? who said that?

Mclovins cousin!!!
That kinky woman? Should have known

BlueMoonWalker said:
Active users on matchday will be dropping by at least 20% next season then, our poor Bosnian friends must be apoplectic.
Lol every cloud eh?? ;-)

brummie blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
With the exception of Zaba and Pants,i reckon the bench may all be sold come the summer.

Milner won't be sold, he'll have replaced Barry in the next season or so in the starting line up

He will probablt request his own transfer given his limited,and often unjustified,opportunities

Regards the others,i honestly believe there will be a huge cull,especially so if we have the new man in place.

Tevez to score tonight in an easy win which will give everyone a false sense of hope.

davymcfc said:
Tevez to score tonight in an easy win which will give everyone a false sense of hope.

And a false sentiment of "Tevez, our savior"...

Then when Mancini runs out all the players who actually give a fuck with his god awful player management - Tevez will do "his thing" again :-)

Actually, Dzeko should absolutely "pull off a Tevez" after this :-)

i.e. refuse to play/train, come back home until the end of the season, relax a bit, play golf, etc...and then move on next year :-)

EaglesFan said:
davymcfc said:

And a false sentiment of "Tevez, our savior"...

Then when Mancini runs out all the players who actually give a fuck with his god awful player management - Tevez will do "his thing" again :-)

Actually, Dzeko should absolutely "pull off a Tevez" after this :-)

i.e. refuse to play/train, come back home until the end of the season, relax a bit, play golf, etc...and then move on next year :-)

he's to loyal a person to do it...which obviously makes him an idiot in this whole situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.