CITY v Wigan - Official Match Thread

another generation said:
Owing to crap internet connection and therefore no live stream, I'm reliant on the bloke at the Guardian for internet updates. He says that City (apart from Tevez) are 'clueless'. Correct?
Suggesting the match day centre on the official website.

I can't see what NDJ is supposed to be doing. I know Barry is tired and Superman injured, but where's the creativity from the middle of the park at home to Wign (no disrespect etc) - PV and NDJ are more or less doing the same thing as each other, and both are doing it badly.

another generation said:
Owing to crap internet connection and therefore no live stream, I'm reliant on the bloke at the Guardian for internet updates. He says that City (apart from Tevez) are 'clueless'. Correct?

Not far off, adebyor giving it a go but of cause he is Captain lanky, rubber legs, fall over, lazy twwat from time to time.

Top and botttom of it...we look knackerd.....Training regime..Bellers complaint???

I think its really easy to defend against us - just do one of three things:

1) Defend deep
2) Knock the ball out for corner or throwin
3) Stick three people on Tevez and foul him at any opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.