City v Wolves - general question about getting tickets

Ah, that's great. I'd read another guide, about taking children to the matches, and it was a bit contradictory. Thanks, mate

I also got a ticket for my wife on 106. If anyone wants to exchange 104 < > 106, let me know.
Hope you enjoy the day pal

Are these still available? I've only ever bought from the website before, but me and my son, both members, will be back in Manchester at the beginning of May. I keep checking the website, but only single tickets keep popping up.
Sold pending payment sorry mate

I might have two close to each other

I fancy a trip away around then, so £250 each and we have a deal

:)
Thank you, but I'm in contact with the France supporters club to get tickets.

17:30 KO now this.
Also a concert next door!

On Saturday 4th May 2024, Manchester City will face Wolves. The kick-off time for this fixture has been changed to 5:30pm due to live TV coverage.

If you can't attend the new kick-off time, you can find more information here

Please note that on Saturday 4th May the Co-op Live arena will be hosting an Olivia Rodrigo concert which is due to start at a similar time to our Premier League match against Wolves. As a result, the Etihad Campus will be busier than usual, and we advise fans to plan their journey.

A long shot but I’m looking for 4 tickets for Wolves at home. Ideally, 2 seniors, an adult and a U18. I’m also going to try through the Supporters Club.

It’s for Bob and Maureen and 2 Ukranians. Bob and Maureen are the couple of pensioners who have taken the lorry loads of aid to the Children’s Hospital in the Ukraine.

I was joking

I doubt you are, French supporters club now

Should the French all be Arsenal fans, they surrender the title most seasons
Ahah!
In the end I wasn't able to get 4 tickets through the supporter France club. It's a shame.
Still looking for 4 tickets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.