City V Wolves

Wolves tickets released for open sale on August 1st, so some of the ones a few of you are waiting for MIGHT be available on Saturday....at least that is what the tasty sounding Irish lass said on the phone when I just called her from New York!!! As you can imagine, I have been having a bit of a problem with the "online experience" too!!

So, if you don't want to sit in the North/East Midfield Lower tier (103 East Stand, all the way to the Colin Bell/North Stand corner flag), then Saturday should see some seats available.

Cheers!

the1frannylee said:
Can't start a thread so i'll stick this in here.

Last Saturday called up to re apply for my Citycards. Spoke to a guy called rob who seemed to be in a major hurry, he asked for my 2 city card numbers and my debit number then basically hung up. He didn't confirm my name or address etc. Checked my back statement today and nothing come out for the cards. I logged on to my account on the City site and and I've been issued with my 50 points for keeping my card going another season.

Just bought Wolves tickets with my 2 citys cards and got my £5.00 off per ticket as well as my nephews live for city tickets at a fiver each. But at the bottom of the checkout page it states I should bring my 08/09 access card to this game as I am not a city card or season card holder. Anyone experienced something similar? I'll give them a call tomorrow to see whats going on.
Had something similar when I ordered my shirt the guy rushed the call really didn't seemed ars*d at all customer service over the phone is pretty poor whenever I have rang

stephankarl said:
Anyone else having problems ordering tickets through the web-site?
Everytime I try and checkout I keep getting "A maximum of 1 ticket(s) per Supporter Number for Accesscard Season 2008/09 can be purchased. xxxxxxx has 2 currently purchased or in their basket. Please add your Friends and Family to buy for other supporters and then select them from the Supporter drop down list. "

I had this problem last season when trying to book a tkt for me and a mate. Site claimed that my mate already had a tkt purchased when he hadn't. I never got to the bottom of it, but there's obviously summat wrong
with the system.

ChicagoBlue said:
Wolves tickets released for open sale on August 1st, so some of the ones a few of you are waiting for MIGHT be available on Saturday....at least that is what the tasty sounding Irish lass said on the phone when I just called her from New York!!! As you can imagine, I have been having a bit of a problem with the "online experience" too!!

So, if you don't want to sit in the North/East Midfield Lower tier (103 East Stand, all the way to the Colin Bell/North Stand corner flag), then Saturday should see some seats available.

Cheers!

Thank you very much, that post is everything I needed to hear, hopefully if more seats become available next saturday I can book 3 seats in the 3rd tier then... Lets hope they have sorted out the tickets section on the OS by then so I can get the tickets...

TheLegendOfBerti said:
wonder how many of the 36,000 were regulars both last year at COMS and Maine Road :S
Does it matter?? I hadn't been a regular since 2000 due to work committments then finally get a job that allows me to go regular again doesn't make me any less a supporter. I am made up I can now have a Seasoncard and go see the blues, than have some bugger moaning on the phones about their credit card as I did in a previous job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.