City versus Sunderland(pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't just think we need a win, think we need a convincing win for the sake of the team's confidence.

--------------Hart--------------
Zabaleta--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
------- -Barry------Yaya--------
---Silva------Tevez------Nasri---
------------Balotelli------------

This is how I think we will shape up, back to 4-2-3-1

I think we should give Balotelli a run out, although Sergio might start over him to get his match fitness back up.

----------Milner---Barry--------------
---Tevez-----Yaya------Silva---
-------------Aguero------------

Definitely our best set up for the players we have and i'd like to see Milner in there to provide a touch of width and a bit of steel as Sunderland will mix it a little.

FantasyIreland said:
----------Milner---Barry--------------
---Tevez-----Yaya------Silva---
-------------Aguero------------

Definitely our best set up for the players we have and i'd like to see Milner in there to provide a touch of width and a bit of steel as Sunderland will mix it a little.
This is the perfect team.

Ntini77 said:
A clean sheet would be a step in the right direction.

Very true.

Ten games without one.

That's Hughes and Keeganesque repeating itself.

Clean sheets and having Hart play some quiet games without fuss is what we need more than anything now , the rest should take care of itself.

Mean and well organised defenses are what win you titles.

I think we are cactus to progress in Europe but again our best chance to progress is to not concede pure and simple.

we need an outlet, and despite not scoring last night (due to lack of service) dzeko is our most in form forward.

hart
maicon* kompany lescott kolarov
Nasri**
Barry Yaya***
Silva
Tevez Dzeko

*if fit, zabs otherwise
**playing pirlo role
***if fit, milner otherwise, though not sure if milner will be chosen

p.s. why do we have no central midfielders?

Early Saturday kickoff after a Wednesday game - disgraceful! Does this sort of thing ever happen to our neighbours as it seems to far too often for us.

Anyway, Sunderland will park 10 men behind the ball and try to hit us on the break with Fletcher, in lethal form, up front. It's really hard to predict our results at the moment, we could turn up and be lazy dross or play very well like against Fulham. With a decent referee we might not have to worry too much about that and this is a chance to improve on a result from last season like we did with Fulham away. Every one of these games where we improve on last season's result might give us some room to breathe if we drop points to United or Spurs for example.

LoveCity said:
Early Saturday kickoff after a Wednesday game - disgraceful! Does this sort of thing ever happen to our neighbours as it seems to far too often for us.

Anyway, Sunderland will park 10 men behind the ball and try to hit us on the break with Fletcher, in lethal form, up front. It's really hard to predict our results at the moment, we could turn up and be lazy dross or play very well like against Fulham. With a decent referee we might not have to worry too much about that and this is a chance to improve on a result from last season like we did with Fulham away. Every one of these games where we improve on last season's result might give us some room to breathe if we drop points to United or Spurs for example.

I supose we are getting our money's worth really being so unpredictable.

I would be bored out my head winning every game 4-0. I like to win but I do like the drama in the games when we go goals down and come back etc.. - very exciting times to be a City fan, even if at times it is so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.