City versus Sunderland(pre match discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I'd go

........................Hart.......................
...Maicon......Komps....Nasty......Clichy
.............Barry...........Nasri.................
........Silva........Yaya.............Sinclair
..........................Tevez....................

Must have got that from the BBC who made the same mistake.

paul.manc said:
Bobbymanc said:
We owe this lot they took 4 points from us last year. Come on Blues let's rip them a new one, I think/hope we will win 2-0.

It was five points...

........Silva........Mario.............Sinclair

Think Rodwell will play and I imagine Kolarov will cement AJ in the opening exchanges. Would like to see Maicon play, as we've not seen him at home and he could cause them problems.

Dax777 said:
For me I'd go

........Silva........Yaya.............Sinclair

This! Yes. I would have 2 forwards in, and take Sinclair out, though. Tevez, Aguero, or Balotelli could all play 'wide.'

But I love the idea of Nasri next to Barry with Yaya further forward. If we want Yaya to have impact while playing further up the pitch then we need a deep-lying playmaker. Nasri is great in possession, and can pick a pass for sure.

.....................Hart
Zab.........Komps....Lescott...Clichy

.............Milner......Gaz Baz

.....Silva..........Yaya..........Nasri

....................Mario

Bit of reading while we're waiting - nice interview with Clichy: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/05/gael-clichy-manchester-city-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... ty-arsenal</a>

I couldn't sleep so I'm up early (which I hate). We owe a team a hiding and I hope that hiding comes today as the team really need a convincing win to get the confidence back. Will be setting off for the game at about 12. 15 so good luck to the match day thread mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.