City Victory Parade - 2022/23

I can still remember as a nipper watching the 1956 FA Cup Final on a 14 inch black and white telly. I remember being outside Maine Road when Johnny Crossan led us to promotion, and again with 10 other people welcoming the team home after losing the FA cup final replay to spurs ,I was at Newcastle that glorious day we won the league and at Wembley when we conspired to lose to Wolves .City are the bookmarks in my life . Beating West Brom and Newcastle in the League cups.The 6-1 the 93.11 . Never did I ever dream I would see this day dawn .

Edit, just seen an actual map of where the stage is going to be, it's nowhere near Chepstow Street as was described, on the map it shows the stage at the top of Oxford Street, pretty much St Peters Square, surely the stage will be facing into the square? Should just be about big enough for our 3 fans as long as they don't bring their empty seats with em
The fan access points to the stage area (Portland Street and Great Bridgewater street) suggest the stage will be facing the opposite way to me?

1000005106.jpg

Had this booked up for weeks now.
Bus down 8 am straight after night shift, relief that my annual day will not get cancelled due to our win last night.

So what’ll it be tomorrow on social media then to keep the bitters happy

I’ll guess a video of part of the area where the parade is, 4 hours before it starts with 5 city fans at it

Should make them feel a little bit better in themselves for a while

I can still remember as a nipper watching the 1956 FA Cup Final on a 14 inch black and white telly. I remember being outside Maine Road when Johnny Crossan led us to promotion, and again with 10 other people welcoming the team home after losing the FA cup final replay to spurs ,I was at Newcastle that glorious day we won the league and at Wembley when we conspired to lose to Wolves .City are the bookmarks in my life . Beating West Brom and Newcastle in the League cups.The 6-1 the 93.11 . Never did I ever dream I would see this day dawn .
If you listen to Kenneth Wolstenholme’s commentary in the 56 final, he mentions the City fans and you can hear them singing in the background . I didn’t know there was chants and songs in the 50’s.

Clubs PR should do and release a photo of everything won this season at all levels within the club together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.