City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Am heading down on the train with my daughter later. Will be coming into Victoria but because of work/school won't be getting in till about half 5/6. Not even going to attempt the main stage but any recommendations for where best to watch them come past on the buses. Obviously everywhere will be utterly rammed by then so will need somewhere with a decent distance line of sight!

Am heading down on the train with my daughter later. Will be coming into Victoria but because of work/school won't be getting in till about half 5/6. Not even going to attempt the main stage but any recommendations for where best to watch them come past on the buses. Obviously everywhere will be utterly rammed by then so will need somewhere with a decent distance line of sight!
If I can get to Oxford Rd area for 6 or just after I'll be happy

Just read in the MUEN ;

Currently no services are calling at Victoria, Shudehill, Market Street and Exchange Square. The East Didsbury line is only operating as far as Deansgate Castlefield, the Manchester Airport line is only operating as far as Firswood and the Trafford Park line is only operating as far as Cornbrook.

A number of service changes are expected to remain in place throughout the day, with those heading to the Manchester City parade later advised to plan ahead. TfGM said extra shuttle buses and staff were put in place last night

View attachment 82979

Picture taken from a room in the Premier Inn on portland Street by my g.f who works there. Can't work out where the stage in. Anyone any idea?

*is it Oxford Road, heading towards the library, near papa John's?

That's the Midland hotel in the top left hand corner (red building)

Easier just to tell people the stage is right by St Peter's Sq for trams and stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.