City visit manchester childrens hospital

Jack Grealish really is a credit to his family, City but, most of all himself. You can’t fake his humility.
Lovely scenes.

All the players came across as genuine too

Cynical people would say players are told to go by the clubs PR team and don't really wanna be there but I think all of them looked genuine with the kids. The two Croatian lads come across as nice fellas in the video.

Absolutely

I believe his sister has cerebral palsy and he had a younger brother that passed away at less than a year old, so I think that's probably part of the reason why he has a genuine affection and compassion for kids, especially those with health conditions.
100% explains why he liked to enjoy himself with a few beers I do the bloody same pal

Jacks always front and centre at these things - you can tell he has a genuine warmth about him and kids can sense that I think.
Surprised he hasn't started working on his own yet! lol
I bet when he settles down he has a housefull!
If the slavering hordes watch the video maybe it would curtail his constant booing at away grounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.