City Voice - Names on your seats?

Hope not i chose no on thesurvey, ive never sat in my seat,just buy it in the stand its in cos its cheaper and walk round to the ss and stand there with my dad, easier than paying an extra 90 quid or whatever it is. Last thing i need is my name and supporter number on my chair incase someone reports me for it!

Gray said:
Used the survey to tear into them and ask why we had bent over and taken it in the arse from UEFA.

Great idea, why not combine the two themes. Name the "other" seats instead- you know the round one with the big hole and the hinge. And who said you had to use your own name?

Imagine the queues though to shit in platini, you'd never see the second half

quiet_riot said:
117 M34 said:
Maybe the couple behind might call me by the correct name then. They called me by the wrong name and I answered to not be rude and then they continued to call me that name. After about 4 years it's a bit late to tell them my real name so I just answer naturally to it now.

Haha. I sit next to an old bloke. No idea of his name, and pretty sure he doesn't know mine...in fact most people around us just have nicknames! Angry man, shiny head man (RIP), annoying ginger kid, the eyeties....

I pity you, fancy having to be sat near Corky. There again, rather you than me.

Just to extend the idea maybe they could have us sponsor the seat too... take a small donation via direct debit from your bank once a month and send you a picture or two of the chair in various sad looking poses.. maybe with a scarf around its back, once every six months, so you can monitor how much your donation has helped YOUR chairs life improve....
oh.. they could even send out and automatic fine next time we win the league to all those owners of empty seats for running onto the pitch when the final whistle blows ;)

What will they think of next.. very cringeworthy

Hell no, tacky as hell, although it would make it easier when people turn up on a champs league night, who have never been to the ground before insisting they have bought 'my' seat even though i'm on all the cup schemes! Happened twice last season and to avoid getting punched off a drunken idiot I moved like a fanny!

Really shit idea, but tempting all the same to put a comedy name on there like Armitage Shanks or Danny Mills, for a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.