City Vs AjaxIn Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
Did the ref forgot his cards ?

No, they're in his pocket so no excuse he's just a C and a U and an N and a T - full stop.

Wish Nasty would stop this fanny passes forward, he's had a few of those passes go astray.

Re: !

hisroyalblueness said:
jhg1989 said:
hisroyalblueness said:
Hark the positive supporter - no disrespect but not so long ago you'd have thrown one off over where we are today yet it's tears before bedtime because you fear we may not win a trophy this year? Well boo hoo to you and the other lightweights.
From a personal perspective I honestly believe that despite a rocky start to the season we have the best team and best manager we've had since Joe & Mal we'e teamed up (and probably better than that actually) so I'll keep singing for 'em and not resort to slagging them off.

Correct, I would have!

I'm annoyed because I feel we're underachieving and under performing thus far this season.

Apologies for that and for wanting to win a competition this season! It will be boo-fucking-hoo if we don't win something this season because I think we are good enough!

P.S. I'll keep signing, season ticket holder and went to Madrid to support us! For that reason I think I'm well within my rights to have a whinge!

Your MO as a supporter compared to the knee jerk whinge is a contradiction in terms and I hope you realise that swinging from supporter (showing support) to detractor (slagging us off) parks you in the part time supporters bay whether you like to think about it like that or not. Personally prefer to keep my dark thoughts in a dark place and do the supporting thing on a full time basis.
Also, not saying that you're any different to many on here - just picked up on your post 'cos in the comfort of a supporters forum it felt like a slap from from someone who should be a friend.

Sincerely apologise. Not looking to make enemies here...

Genuinely underwhelmed with this seasons performance so far as I feel we should (and want us to be) doing better is all!

I can assure I am no part time supporter however, I can see how you may have taken my comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.