City vs Arsenal in Helsinki

inflatablebanana! said:
TimmyP said:
Cheapest ticket - 73.50euro?!

there was only limited number of cheaper tickets available in the first place and they were sold out in minutes.

the "hintaryhmä 5" tickets (73,50eur) are to the B-section (see the seating plan in this thread)

Thats Nonesence tickets on sale from 9am this morning it said there was no €29 euro tickets available to buy online whatsoever so how could you have got those and €73.50 cheapest can f*ck off ive booked flights too<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:45 am --<br /><br />
Dunne's own goal said:
Tickets selling at quite fast pace from what I can see. got one in the "City end"

Have you paid €73.50 mate ??

Pagie Jnr said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Tickets selling at quite fast pace from what I can see. got one in the "City end"

B15 for 73,50 fucking rip off that we should take the banners from the arsenal game to this one! Wasn't it £62 where will it end (GBPEUR is 1,174 so £62=€72,7)

Not paying that gona sit in the bar and watch it . Is it on tv there? Joke them prices 73 euro for friendly

Dunne's own goal said:
Pagie Jnr said:
Dunne's own goal said:

B15 for 73,50 fucking rip off that we should take the banners from the arsenal game to this one! Wasn't it £62 where will it end (GBPEUR is 1,174 so £62=€72,7)

Cheers pal that f*cking ridiculous booked flights based on seeing tickets from €29 not €73.50 !!! is there any delivery charge & booking fees on top of that please ??

Pagie Jnr said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Pagie Jnr said:

Cheers pal that f*cking ridiculous booked flights based on seeing tickets from €29 not €73.50 !!! is there any delivery charge & booking fees on top of that please ??

yeah, it's a once in a lifetime chance for many finns to see premier league teams live so they can put ridiculous prices

-- Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am --

Pagie Jnr said:
Dunne's own goal said:
Pagie Jnr said:

there is a delivery fee 10€ on top of the ticket price at least to Finland... don't know about other countries

The way the club advertised this fixture was misleading should of said limited number of 29 euro tickets then there gona shoot up to 73 if u want city end I for one would not of booked knowing this .

FCUK said:
Pagie Jnr said:
Dunne's own goal said:

yeah, it's a once in a lifetime chance for many finns to see premier league teams live so they can put ridiculous prices

-- Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 am --

Pagie Jnr said:
Dunne's own goal said:

there is a delivery fee 10€ on top of the ticket price at least to Finland... don't know about other countries

20€ within Europe and 35€ outside Europe...

Got ours this morning, bargain @ €73.50 each + €20 delivery fee

Not bad for a seat behind the goal with no roof.....and an athletics track in the way

Tickets for 29€ went on sale here in Helsinki at 05.00hrs your time.

Two hours later, they were all sold out. I was mightily ****** off as I only got on it at 09.00 (7a.m. UK). I called the ticket service to confirm. Yeps. All sold out.

If you've booked a flight already, you will be able to see the match on TV here. Little consolation, but I'll put up a guide to some of the best bars and stuff soon.

I'm pretty sure there'll be a black market for tickets. They tend to get sold on here (Finnish e-bay type thing)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huuto.net/osasto/liput/urheilutapahtumat/402" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huuto.net/osasto/liput/urheilutapahtumat/402</a>

You'll see some ***** are already selling them. I've a good mind to get in touch with that board and tell them it's illegal.

The bloke who's put the whole gig together fancies himself as the Don King of Finland. He does the Miss Finland show and owns one of the two big hockey teams in town and their big indoor arena:
<a class="postlink" href="https://www.google.com/search?q=Harri+Harkimo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.google.com/search?q=Harri+H ... utf-8&aq=t</a>

His father was a promoter too. Why not write and tell him what you think of him? Can't find any contact for him yet but I'll keep trying.

VOI VITTU PASKA PERKELE

That's really sweary Finnish, btw.

Here is Arsenal ticket details so surely City will have the same and it also says tickets available for £34.50 still scandalous but dam sight better than €73.50 + €20 Shipping !!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/1213/tickets/first-team/manchester-city-v-arsenal-tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/121 ... al-tickets</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.