City vs Arsenal in Helsinki

fat boy blue said:
Anybody got recent experience of beer prices in Tallinn and Helsinki .looked on Internet but first hand knowledge is better

Helsinki: If you want cheap, then Kallio/Sörnäinen is your thing. Very easy to get from-and-to the stadium. You can take the tram 8 or trams 7A/7B. The beer costs from 2.8€ to about 5.5€. There is a bar at Hämeentie, called Bronco, whitch I've "decorated" a bit (The backroom)...Say hi from Timo.
The area: Not the nicest places with all the drunks and such, but defenetly something you should try as it has it's own kinda "atmosphere". I've lived here for 13 years, so I should know.

Close to the stadium, shouldn't be too expensive. Karhuministeri probaply the cheapest and closest to the stadium.
If they ask over 6€ for a beer, you should try the next bar. There are plenty.

Few good ones:

Close to the stadium:Pub 99

Other side of the road, with a nice terrace:
Grincos Locos

Others:Bar Bronco

Ofcourse the town center has the best restaurants and pubs, but the beer costs anything from 6€-11.70€.

Feel free to ask anything.

Timce said:
fat boy blue said:
Anybody got recent experience of beer prices in Tallinn and Helsinki .looked on Internet but first hand knowledge is better

Helsinki: If you want cheap, then Kallio/Sörnäinen is your thing. Very easy to get from-and-to the stadium. You can take the tram 8 or trams 7A/7B. The beer costs from 2.8€ to about 5.5€. There is a bar at Hämeentie, called Bronco, whitch I've "decorated" a bit (The backroom)...Say hi from Timo.
The area: Not the nicest places with all the drunks and such, but defenetly something you should try as it has it's own kinda "atmosphere". I've lived here for 13 years, so I should know.

Close to the stadium, shouldn't be too expensive. Karhuministeri probaply the cheapest and closest to the stadium.
If they ask over 6€ for a beer, you should try the next bar. There are plenty.

Few good ones:

Close to the stadium:Pub 99

Other side of the road, with a nice terrace:
Grincos Locos

Others:Bar Bronco

Ofcourse the town center has the best restaurants and pubs, but the beer costs anything from 6€-11.70€.

Feel free to ask anything.
thanks for the info

There's been a plethora of pointless friendlies on sky,espn etc, and Man City v Arsenal isnt due to be screened, unless they're waiting for a complete sell out, before selling live tv rights.? These ''friendlies'' are even more scandalous than any tv deal for say - the premiership. Any ''one off'' matches screened now days are totally dictated by advertising revenues, not shown to satisfy the hunger of loyal subscribers wanting a footy fix. I mean Leicester v Monaco, Liverpool in asia etc...really.??

Is there anything solid on City players' schedule in Helsinki? Would like to meet my heroes and maybe get a shirt signed. I'm guessing Kämp will be their hotel.

Has anyone else not received their tickets from the club yet? The lads I was with in Munich are still awaiting theirs as am I. The way the Club have communicated pre-season ticket arrangements this year has been extremely poor with the Hong Kong fiasco and now this. It's as if they really don't want fans following them on this jaunts.

Drogba taking the piss against arsenal in the emirates cup haha still looks top notch player wonder there is rumours of him going back to Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.