City vs Bayern Champions league final

I never really understand why this question comes up. Bayern, their fans, their players and their coach would go into the game desperate to win.

City, our fans, our players and our coach would go into the game desperate to win.

The media would have every lens trained on Pep throughout in case we score and he shows a sign of happiness or they score and he shows a sign of dismay.

He'd do neither because it's his profession and he'll want to achieve the most for himself.

I never really understand why this question comes up. Bayern, their fans, their players and their coach would go into the game desperate to win.

City, our fans, our players and our coach would go into the game desperate to win.

The media would have every lens trained on Pep throughout in case we score and he shows a sign of happiness or they score and he shows a sign of dismay.

He'd do neither because it's his profession and he'll want to achieve the most for himself.
I would think Pep would be even more determined to beat us if that's possible because as he knows from goin to Bayern that arriving at a club that's just won the champions league would create even more expectation

As soon as the news broke yesterday I thought the likelihood of the two teams meeting in the CL this season through sods law and maybe some UEFA fiddly-diddly increased. I doubt UEFA would be too happy with it being the final? Final or other I cannot see other than a huge media fest what effect it would have on the the game. Both sets of players both managers and both sets of supporters would be desperate to win. Pep Guardiola is the manager of Bayen Munich for the remainder of this season and he will want to win the Champions league this season as much as he will next.

What of course would be strange and not impossible would be City winning it this year beating Bayern somewhere along the way under Pelle and not doing so next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.