City vs Bayern- Pre-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how the emotions & expectations of being a city fan have changed.

I used to dread loosing in pre season games now I don’t care and just enjoy watching the youth players.

Looking forward to this game
If you want to experience that dread, take a look at Everton fans on Twitter (presume it’ll be the same on their forum too). They’ve not had a great pre-season and it’s straining the fan base already.

If you want to experience that dread, take a look at Everton fans on Twitter (presume it’ll be the same on their forum too). They’ve not had a great pre-season and it’s straining the fan base already.

Everton won 11(eleven) nil the other day, didn’t they? Seems like a good start to pre-season to me

Yep they got stuffed by Blackburn 3-0 they ain’t happy This Silva manager might be shite he has done nowt in the game.

Folks need to stop worrying . We will be fine. Better to have refreshed bodies and a bit undercooked than tired bodies and “fit”, as far as the season goes. Also means we get a good loOk at the kids.

Exactly: “Yer too old for all that disco nonsense, now Sergio. Why not Get yourself back home to a nice electric blanket & a hot mug of Horlicks”

Sergio must be so hungry for football he has hardly played in 6 months I read that pep gave him an extra week and he has took it you’d thought he’d be back last Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.