City VS Besiktas - Match Thread

BlueGun said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
I know he's a 'kid' but that was a stupid challenge, everyone on here would've been baying for blood if one of their kids had gone in like that on one of our lads.

Doesn't excuse Fernandes' petulance though

Agreed.

Horrible challenge.
Hardly 'horrible'! He made little contact, the guy reacted like a petulant little child! He's a 17 year old boy who's been brought to pre-season to impress, im surrenders Bobby would prefer him to go for challenges than let the guy run by and possibly set up a goal.

PeterBarnes_eat_my_hamster said:
Not a bad game for a friendly, was it...
That Aguero fella looked ok.... Is he on trial ????

Not sure, but the No4 looks like he has a future in the game.

Only caught the second half when the game was starting to fizzle out but Razak and Evans looked decent (barring that challenge). I honestly dont see why we shouldnt just keep weiss, it doesnt do us any harm having him here. The 4 million or however much we stand to make isnt THAT significant either.

City Raider said:
not seem much of evans but he looks very promising

Definitely our best English talent coming through along with Hiwula who I thought might have been on this tour (offers more than Scapuzzi).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.