City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

Weill we ever head the ball at goal from a corner or cross? EVERY SINGLE ONE WASTED!

Sabster said:
Tevez was awful today hogging the ball and shooting at every opurtunity we have been so much more fluid since tevez has come off.

I haven't got a stream so I'll take your word for it - but Tevez was still going to be the most likely man to score for City today.

BigBarry said:
Maybe Mancini is playing for a home draw again :(

200million more spent and we are where we were with Hughes last season I believe
Under Hughes the problem was defending, the attacking play was quality.

Amazed at that sub, just amazed, what is he doing? been better this half though without a doubt. Milner was playing well but brought off, can't expect too much from RSC to be fair he has had next to no footy all season.

el_genio said:
BigBarry said:
Maybe Mancini is playing for a home draw again :(

200million more spent and we are where we were with Hughes last season I believe
Under Hughes the problem was defending, the attacking play was quality.

Agreed. I was referring to our points tally

I have never heard such biased BULLSHIT in all my fooking life as to what that PRICK T.Francis has just spewed. He said 'other than the disallowed goal we havent threatened Birmingham and they deserve a draw'. Wjhat have we had 15 shots?

I would love to twat him so damd hard his clothes would be out of shape.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.