City Vs Blackburn In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic first half. The midfield has been immense, really working hard. It's so one sided that I'm slightly less nervous than usual :)

15 shots, wow. Anyone know if Balo got a yellow card for lifting his shirt up?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Do you remember when we used to watch the likes of Gerry Taggart?

ha ha ha ha remember the 4-0 defeat at Blackburn - Taggart was put at full back and was hopeless (same day as Hillsborough)

I still can't get my head round watching our current squad

I keep expecting a tap on my shoulder from Jeremy Beadles gammy hand..

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
jimharri said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
yes, he's having a blinder. Hopefully the usual 3 goals in the north stand second half coming

80% City! joy to watch
Not just me then? It seems we enjoy playing towards that end in the second half and we seem to get most of our goals in the second half. Or am I imagining it?

My season ticket was 2nd tier family stand - we loved it, got all the goals and my mate in the south stand saw hardly any!

Look to the bottom of the stats:

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/stats?id=382&cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team/stats?id=382&cc=5901</a>

Not full goals tally for some reason but I can't find the other stats site that shows the goals by minutes range.

JBG said:
Gelsons Dad said:
That pass from Balo then run from Sergio was just ridiculously good. I wish he'd have scored that.

Pass could have been better IMO but Kun did very, very well to chase it down and beat 2 defenders to get a shot off.

Lofted pass, outside of the boot with spin to bring it back into Kun's run.....no, you're right, take 15% off the height trajectory and it'd be perfect....

Need a 2nd to kill it though. Dont fancy a Villa performance where we dominate yet had us holding on at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.