City Vs Blackburn Post Match Discussion Thread

Since it was soooooooooooo important to mention in the Chelsea/Rags match I think it should be noted that City just got 3 points in a fixture that they got 0.

Good game, feel a bit sorry for BB at the moment. Their manager never gave them a chance and they got roundly twatted because of it. It's shit to see a club like them suffer

Jumanji said:
pauljv92 said:
Jumanji said:
1. Play Kolarov against teams that are likely to park the bus. He provides more going forward than Clichy.

2. Balo unplayable in the first half.

3. Loved Yaya's distribution.

4. Silva was good but imo not at his best today.
Hmm... Didn't you say that Clichy provides more going forward than clichy in the pre-match thread?
No.

Oh lol. Sorry was some Moderator who said that. Thought it was an extremely daft comment and today's match is just evidence to Kolarov's direct attacking capabilities. Dzeko needs a Kolarov in the team to power those high crosses in for him.

Didn't think it was a case of Blackburn parking the bus today, we simply played with a power and pace that could not be countered, and t's not in their nature to defend, as could be seen in spells.

What a rounded performance today, quality from back to front and disciplined for the whole game.
I'm wondering if there is another team in the world that dominates possession like we do?!

Take note all the Kolarov doubters, that was a quality performance today.

Mancini to keane 'don'ta worry, you'ra arse will stop hurting soon'

What a fantastic team we have... perfect performance and we actually made a record today... along with Newcastle we now have 14 straight home wins in a season in premier League... they made that season 95-96 and lost the 15th to United... so lets take it for ourselves!!!

74% BI over the whole game... its just awesome! Robinson had a magical first half but blundered for Agueros goal! incredible that we could have scored 7 or 8 goals... but I take 3-0 and the three points!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.