Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
Richard said:
------------------------------HART-------------------------------------------

--RICHARDS---------KOMPANY--------LESCOTT-----------CLICHY-------------

----------------------TOURE------BARRY-------------------------------------

---SILVA-------------------AGUERO------------------------BALOTELLI---------

-----------------------------------DZEKO-------------------------------------
Four strikers in the starting eleven with none on the bench. Are you on drugs?
There's three strikers there. However, I do agree that Balotelli should be where Dzeko is and Nasri should be in place of Dzeko.

The phrase 'pick your battles' keeps springing to mind this match. Surely Bolton have got far more important matches coming up than running themselves ragged trying to get something at our place? Goal difference could play a part but all that's lead teams to do mostly so far is keep an ever more parked bus, not really take the game to us. Liverpool tried I suppose, but they got beat 3-0. But it's a funny old game and an early Bolton goal or similar could really tip it on it's head.

I hope none of the players know about long standing records we may beat today, don't want any trying any differently to how they have been in all home matches so far. Patient play, solid build up, superior passing and possession, and pretty ruthless finishing.

Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov; Milner, Yaya; Silva, Nasri, Balotelli, Aguero.

Pantilimon; Richards, Clichy, Savic; Pizarro, Johnson; Dzeko.

I'd like a routine win and a composed performance without suspensions and injuries. That first half an hour against Bolton at the Reebok seems a very long time ago but we were excellent. I was there, too!

Re: De jong

maybe he has a knock from the mid week game, i didnt actually watch it but was he the only city player to play 90 mins other than Joe?

Maybe Pizzaro will see a full half? Still highly doubt he'll start. Barry didn't play a full game mid week, neither did Milner, Yaya not at all. Maybe Barry off for Pizzaro at half time if all is going well?

bluemonkey71 said:
SWP's back said:
mcfc_ms said:
Milner hopefully starting then. Not played much recently

nah

--------Barry-------
-----------Yaya------
Silva----------------Nasri
--------Aguero-----------
-----------Balo--------

Balo can't start he's currently reverse wheelying his way back from Liverpool in his Bentley.
Plus, he'll still be pissed drinking his Sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.