City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) In Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmjones1uk said:
I hope Rodwell isn't made the scape goat here, we can't pass the ball across the back for 10mins and not expect Dortmund to jump on one of our mistakes
So give me an estimate on how many times Rodwell has to make an absolute fool of us before something is on his head. Please?

whats happened to our defence? we've not had a settled back four all season. Should have started with Zabs-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy and stuck with it. Not constantly switching it up 4 or 3 at the back with different personnel.

CTID1988 said:
In all seriousness, what is it that's wrong with us this season and how do you think we can change it?
Mancini's tactics aren't impressing me in the Champ league.He has the third best squad in europe he should do better.

I would like to see Nasri alongside our defensive midfielder. Needs to work on his defensive grit, but would be ideal for the transition from defense to attack. He wouldn't give the ball away stupidly, he is always accurate with short passes and can find the long ball, and has the ability to dribble out of tight spots.

Most teams have a player who is particularly strong defensively playing a deeper midfield position, because you need the passing ability there. Nasri and Barry with Yaya pushed forward would be dynamic I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.