City Vs Borussia Dortmund (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They beat Gladbach 5-0 today, talk about hitting perfect form right before the game. Reus apparently had a world class performance. Will be a very tough game for us and we have to use the home advantage as much as possible, Arsenal did alright against Dortmund last season if I remember correctly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiGdXyXS5mM[/youtube]

What a fantastic player Reus is. That 3rd goal was a beauty.

LoveCity said:
They beat Gladbach 5-0 today, talk about hitting perfect form right before the game. Reus apparently had a world class performance. Will be a very tough game for us and we have to use the home advantage as much as possible, Arsenal did alright against Dortmund last season if I remember correctly.

Didn't Gladbach get well beat by Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League play offs?

Dortmund are a great side but if we play to the ability that we are capable of I think we will outclass them, especially at home.

They had a better side lasy year yet struggled over two legs against Arsenal, who at the time were struggling in the league.

sam-caddick said:
They had a better side lasy year yet struggled over two legs against Arsenal, who at the time were struggling in the league.

I'm not sure about that, reckon Reus could be even better than Kagawa and they lost no one else important (Barrios was a fringe player). Beating Gladbach 5-0 was perfect momentum for them, I think we can beat them but hopefully the technical team scouts them well (especially Gotze, Reus, and Lewandowski!).

________________Hart______________

Zaba_____Komp____Nastasic_____Clichy

_________Milner____Yaya__________

Aguero________Silva______Tevez

_______________Dzeko_______

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Garcia Yaya
Silva Aguero Nasri
Dzeko

Feel Dzeko deserves a start, but would be tempted to play Barry and just aguero up front. But Think Nasri helps us keep possession

Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy-(although I think it'll be Kolarov)

Barry Garcia

Silva Yaya Tevez

Aguero

Weidenfeller

Piszczek Hummles Subotic Schmelzer

Gundogan Kehl Blaszczykowski Gotze Reus

Lewandowski

Had to google a few of there player names some cracking young players.

Will be a cracking game and it will be a very close 1 at that.

City 2 Dortmund 1

coulsonblue said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Garcia Yaya
Silva Aguero Nasri
Dzeko

Feel Dzeko deserves a start, but would be tempted to play Barry and just aguero up front. But Think Nasri helps us keep possession

Perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.