City Vs Chelsea FA Community Shield Pre Match thread

City v Chelsea prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea on pubs mate but usually some spare in the ones around the ground. The Facebook page is called ‘city face value tickets and travel’ u have to click to join as it’s a private group but there are around 13k members so always tickets available in there. Good luck
Thank you!

The Green Man will be the biggest pub with Blues in it, sure you will find a couple of spares in there pal

Always been to the Green Man before the match and will probably go again this time. Just wondering if any blues have had a better time atmosphere wise in any other pubs/bars before the game at wembley?

A nigerian prince is currently looking after my financial affairs bud :+)
I really am losing my market share to that crafty bugger—quarterly shareholder reports are starting to look concerning.

Jokes aside, the last time I was at the Green Man for a FA Cup match there was no charge.

Kante is still on holiday after the world cup. If that isn't reason enough to believe we can win this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.