City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castiel said:
Andouble said:
Benarbia said:
@chelseafc: Team to face Man City: Cech (c); Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Eto'o. #CFC

0-0 written all over this
The only change from the league meeting is Mikel for Terry and Luiz in CB.

the way on paper we're setting up looks like it'll prevent less counter attacks from Chelsea, though.

Some cracking changes by Manuel,

Clichy for Kolorov who was beat by Hazard for pace last time.
Lescott in for Nasty.
No Demi - Garcia playing in the right posistion.
Milner for Navas
Jojo starting
Impact subs for the second half

It's a brilliant line up and it seems like a masterclass in selections for so many reasons.

Hope this comes off, good stuff.

Nice strong flexible and adaptable Midfield should quieten Hazard threat ------------- C'MON BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Garcia will probably not touch the ball today the game will pass him by. This game wouldn have been tough with Fernandhino and Aguero fit, losing them two I ain't so confident. Settle for a replay. Hope to god I am wrong.

Rammyblues said:
Sorry Garcia will probably not touch the ball today the game will pass him by. This game wouldn have been tough with Fernandhino and Aguero fit, losing them two I ain't so confident. Settle for a replay. Hope to god I am wrong.
Have a little faith. Last thing we want is a replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.