City Vs Chelsea | In match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
good performance today, chavs never had a chance to take something from this

Makes me wonder why we haven't played like this more often this season. There's not a team in the prem could have beaten us today. All round very good team effort.

LateBlue said:
MSP said:

Makes me wonder why we haven't played like this more often this season. There's not a team in the prem could have beaten us today. All round very good team effort.

A valiant effort ....

turning point ... missed penalty on 51 minutes ...... if they'd scored from who knows what would have happened.

the three points should now give us a great chance of finishing second.

black mamba said:
LateBlue said:
MSP said:

A valiant effort ....

turning point ... missed penalty on 51 minutes.

the three points should give us a great chance of finishing second.

Foock second I want the title

thought chelski were pants, Mata and Hazard ineffective and that we bossed the game. Good to see Rodwell making his mark on the game but we are still well short of the standard we achieved last year.

PS.........although Nasri looked well pissed off with Bobby

davelyncooper said:
thought chelski were pants, Mata and Hazard ineffective and that we bossed the game. Good to see Rodwell making his mark on the game but we are still well short of the standard we achieved last year.

PS.........although Nasri looked well pissed off with Bobby

I hope he is, maybe that spurs him on to actually try in games.
If his effort doesn't change by the end of the season then he surely has to leave.

MOVE TO POST MATCH THREAD PLEASE >>>>

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=278654" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=278654</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.