City vs Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a biblical match up in midfield for this one, wouldnt be overly surprised if we matched up 3-4-3 as I can imagine pep sees chelseas shape as their biggest asset
Don't want to pray on the absolutely tragic nature of the Chapeco plane crash but dont underestimate the motivation of fernandinho for this game. He has many friends in brazil and probably in that squad which died, hence his doing the speech yesterday and being given the day off training.
Fancy his battle v Kante to be crucial and I truly think he will be a man possessed this weekend. Don't see chelsea winning 7 (i think?!) games in a row in this PL and I dont see us missing the opportunity to show our superiority technically on saturday

I know it is a team game but **** me that Chelsea side individually shouldnt live with ours
A back 3 of Cahill Luiz and Azpilicueta can be got at, but its the 2 in front that are vital to them. If we can make the gap between matic/kante and their front 3 large enough, we should dominate the ball and game

You're making it sound like we rotate our full 11 each Champions League game.

You sound a rite tit

You rotate a higher percentage of players than extra percentage of games played, do the research. Lets see who the 'right' tit is at the end of the season genius.

Expect a biblical match up in midfield for this one, wouldnt be overly surprised if we matched up 3-4-3 as I can imagine pep sees chelseas shape as their biggest asset
Don't want to pray on the absolutely tragic nature of the Chapeco plane crash but dont underestimate the motivation of fernandinho for this game. He has many friends in brazil and probably in that squad which died, hence his doing the speech yesterday and being given the day off training.
Fancy his battle v Kante to be crucial and I truly think he will be a man possessed this weekend. Don't see chelsea winning 7 (i think?!) games in a row in this PL and I dont see us missing the opportunity to show our superiority technically on saturday

I know it is a team game but **** me that Chelsea side individually shouldnt live with ours
A back 3 of Cahill Luiz and Azpilicueta can be got at, but its the 2 in front that are vital to them. If we can make the gap between matic/kante and their front 3 large enough, we should dominate the ball and game

Already won 7, beating City would be 8 in a row.

We're due a home league win after 11 weeks and three consecutive 1-1s. Other than Kompany, we should be at full strength and man for man I'd back us in most positions. They've got the momentum but the pressure will be building to maintain it. If Aguero and KDB are on their game we should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.