City vs Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling failed a late fitness test, Nolito rested according to the official website

Thought he would go 3 at the back. But I am surprised by Sane (wonder what happened to Sterling?).

Anyway its a great chance for Sane to step up, as Pep is placing a lot of trust in him.

Just saw that Sterling is injured.

pep always surprises you ! 3 at the back

sterling failed a fitness test it seems. big game for sane

Pep is probably protecting sterling after a bad game, he's probably realised what a bunch of vultures the press are and decided to take him out of the firing line

Kolorv against their pace wide is always a worry

3 at the back huge worry

Sane who has shown nothing as of yet instead of sterling and nolito - just don't get that at all

Ottomendi marshalling the back 3 and against costa when Otto is so prone to diving in and costa is a huge drama queen

And bloody Navas!.....the most wasteful attacking player in the premiership....

I hope this is some sort of huge masterplan by Pep cause that is a fucking weird team.....Kolraov Sane Navas wouldn't get anywhere near the bench for me at present so hopefully Pep really is a genius!

No problem with Kolarov being a CB for this one, said earlier in the week we would need some steel back there to deal with plug.

It'll be a back 3/5 with Sane and Navas doing plenty of defensive work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.