City Vs Everton In Game Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Get one of these Everton turds sent off.

Unfortunately I don't think that would make much difference the way they are set up. They'd need to go down to 9 men for space to open up like it normally does when teams go down to 10.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Dzeko can't play with his back to goal, that's not how he operates. We need people like Richards and Clichy getting in behind, you've seen that as soon as Dzeko is facing the right way he looks like he can effect the game but whilst their CBs are up his arse he doesn't stand a chance.

Keep Dzeko on and get Johnson in for Silva, who is going to be marked out of the game unfortunately. We have enough good players to win this without him though.

It has been said about 20 time by now but...

Johnson is not on the bench.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Dzeko can't play with his back to goal, that's not how he operates. We need people like Richards and Clichy getting in behind, you've seen that as soon as Dzeko is facing the right way he looks like he can effect the game but whilst their CBs are up his arse he doesn't stand a chance.

Keep Dzeko on and get Johnson in for Silva, who is going to be marked out of the game unfortunately. We have enough good players to win this without him though.

Bit difficult with no Johnson on the bench

mcmanus said:
lee-mcfc said:
~ Chelsea said:
In other news, Chelsea will travel away in the Carling Cup and play......Everton.
what's that got to do with mcfc vs efc thread?

Ah give the lad a break Lee as far as oppo posters are he's sound.

He just realised that Chelsea has to face these cynical scouse twats at least 3 times this season

i wasn't asking in a sly way..i was just asking a question but thank you, you've just answered it for me.

JULES said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Horrible style of play from Everton, but we done it at the emirates last season and got a point so can't really complain. Poor thing from our point of view is that Arsenal could have scored 3 or 4 that night and were still creating chances, we've not managed to create fuck all because everton have stifled us.

Tevez and Balotelli both need on at some point, I've no idea what's happened to Dzeko. His first touch and passing have been woeful, pick it up Edin!

not so, many shots have we had?

Most have been long range hopeful shots. Only agueros may count as half a chance.

But I meant clear cut, as in breaking their stubborn 7 defenders down and getting a good chance on goal.

Fingers crossed for second half.

CTID

blueyes said:
Hari84 said:
Dzeko is waking up.. a bit.. so let him stay

Yeah, I'll give him no more than 5 minutes. He's a target ONLY. When you have an opposition using crowding in the box as the only defence, that defense has to be rattled by a hard core active player. That ain't Dzeko. Tevez is the obvious choice, give him 50 minutes minimum. I don't see where Dzeko lovers can justify so much faith in long stints for him. It kills our chances.

WRONG.

When teams are crowding middle you need to spread it and send some crosses in. Tevez is a midget - if he comes in he should replace another short player. I would take out Nasri.

Need some crosses.

That bit of play and Aguero's dummy and shot in the first show how much brilliant skill he's got

-- Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:51 am --

Better there<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 am --<br /><br />Nasri brighter so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.