City vs Everton Post Match Thread

That Lukaku Goal was miles offside, should never of stood. Is that why Demi got a yellow? For officiating disgust.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Good god... Manchester City, the most dramatic fucking football club in history!
I'v been going 54 years i'm fuckin haggard with pure white hair, MCFC NEVER do anything easy it's always dramatic, why can't we just do it the easy way i will never know

What makes beating Villa or Spam any easier playing like that, this is going to be a nerve racking jangling 8 days, not sure the body can take much more. When I started watching City they never said owt about this. Fucking get in

I understand that he would know more than me , but Pellegrini's substitutions and second half tactics were bizarre to say the least. since when have we sat back , parked the bus and tried to defend a lead with 30 minutes still to go........ Fuck me this club will be the death of me , phew!

You could feel the disappointment dripping from Tylers every word and Neville wasn't much better.
Well fuck the pair of you, you arse breath pair of slugs.

Only on Bluemoon could we grab one of the most important away victories in our history and folk fucking moan!

Get the fuck in!!!

Going to be my most bizarre comment ever but for me it was a surprisingly flat performance ...... although losing players like Yaya and Aguero doesn't help. Great to see silva on the pitch, hoping Yaya back for weds and maybe the beast back on form with Aguero more than likely out!

L'hommeMarseilles said:
bobmcfc said:
n7dJb.gif
Who is that?

Alison Brie.

Hell of a game. Even 3-1 up my nerves were killing me, and for good reason. All the talk about "oh it's just another game nothing special" was bullshit, the players were almost as nervous as the fans. Cagey all around but I'll take the 3 points. MOTM Edin's shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.