City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......................Hart......................
Maicon...Kompany...Nastasic..Clichy(if fit)
............Zabaleta.....Barry....................
.......................Yaya......................
...................Silva........................
...........Tevez..........Aguero.............

I think Edin and Carlos will start this game with Carlos playing on his shoulder..whaddo I know prob be Mario after I said that!

Controversial view, but with Garcia off the pace, Milner and Rodwell injured, and Nasri a doubt I'd be tempted to give Sinclair a start on Saturday.

Anything against the Terrorists, be it at Home or Away is a bonus. If we can come off the pitch unbeaten and with no injuries I will be satisfied.

In our favour though is that we are due a good win against a strong side and they seem to have dipped a little.

Ric said:
Controversial view, but with Garcia off the pace, Milner and Rodwell injured, and Nasri a doubt I'd be tempted to give Sinclair a start on Saturday.
Ban..

momo88 said:
need to score quickly against Everton you know why ? :) hope for an easy game this time

So do we all, but we know it will be a tough tough battle. This game will be won and lost in the midfield. We must dominate possession in midfield. This game won't be a spectacle and will not be easy on the eye. Just hope we come through it unscathed and with three points in the bag.

Definately start Aguero & Tevez. We need a pair who can put em away in big games such as these.

remember one of our best performances of the season was vs sunderland. we played only vets and we played great!! thought i should point that out somewhere. and lescott was playing, and sunderland were nowhere near the goal. I like nastasic but he scares me sometimes...idk.
I want lescott back for this one but i don't know if that 's actually possible. And no maicon. he scares me too, even though his crosses are great, against an attacking team like everton, we need strong left and right defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.