City vs Fulham; Match Thread (25th October)

My mate from work went up to this game today. He has been criticising Barry alot of late about his lack of pace and general play. Did he play today and if so what like?

Also our CB partnership of Collins and Dunne and our new LB Warnock have had to had to learn on the job and have been all excellent so far. Special mention must go to Collins though who looks to be the bargain of the summer at 5M. First game for all three was Birmingham City away.

larderland said:
ultimateharold said:
Better, or worse?

ye make a joke of it,actually mate if you want an even better laf,jus say 3 points out of nine,actually no, say 6th position
how about saying we have lost less games than anyone in the league? you moaning git!

Millennium said:
No i don't know that for a fact, but based on his statements after a way games and based on tonight poor performance i can make such assumption.
I never get involved with the Matchday thread for fear of bumping into someone like this, which is very likely these days.
BUT even though it's a kid posting, it's "special" even for the matchday thread,NFT.

GStar said:
Miami Weiss said:
Should a team, with the money we have spent, our owners, all our ambitions, everything! to prove..
won this game?

Werent you just moaning about the media in Ireland saying the exact same thing? We should have won because we have money. What a bullshit logic, imo.

What people on here dont seem to understand is Money doesn not = automatic success. Regardless of who lines up for us theres 11 professionals who are pretty adapt at thier trade too, on the other side.

So we didnt play well today, we didn't need to in all honesty. Our CB pairing is letting us down right now, but they're learning on the job and when they make a mistake we pay for it.
Excellent post there G. Pity that a lot on here can't see beyond the bare bones of the (admittedly disappointing) result. If our defence can sort themselves out, we could still have a good season. We are 6 points behind Chelsea (with a game in hand) and 4 points behind the verminous scum, also with a game in hand. Furthermore, if you compare our results this season with the same games last season, switching the home game with promoted Wolves with any of the 3 home games against the relegated sides, we are actually 8 point better off than we were last season; gained 2 off Blacburn, 3 off Pompey and one each off Villa, Wigan and today. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of a good moan.

Villan said:
My mate from work went up to this game today. He has been criticising Barry alot of late about his lack of pace and general play. Did he play today and if so what like?

Also our CB partnership of Collins and Dunne and our new LB Warnock have had to had to learn on the job and have been all excellent so far. Special mention must go to Collins though who looks to be the bargain of the summer at 5M. First game for all three was Birmingham City away.

Love these Everton and Villa who come on here and have a sly dig at Barry and Lescott.

am improvment on last season and still only 1 defeat in the league at home in 2009 look at utd they drew at home against sunderland but we were poor but thats what u get with city its a rollercoaster always will be roll on scunthorpe

Miami Weiss said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Still only one defeat though - best in league - perhaps we would have lost this before

You saying that we've only lost once is suposed to make us feel better?
3 draws, 3 points out of 9 against lower half teams.
You do the math.

Liverpool lost only two all last season, but still didn't win league drew too many games.

TYPICAL CITY.

You say "fewest losses in the Prem."

I say "most draws in the Prem."

This was two points dropped. Again. No two ways about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.