City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
On the face of it, Fulham should not prove too much of a problem, remember last seasons corresponding fixture in the snow? I hope we don't get a repeat as I will be there on Saturday

But there are no easy games, we have to be up for every match between now and the end of the season.

I few selection problems for the manager, as well both good and bad

All thoughts and predictions in here please

Ducado said:
On the face of it, Fulham should not prove too much of a problem, remember last seasons corresponding fixture in the snow? I hope we don't get a repeat as I will be there on Saturday

But there are no easy games, we have to be up for every match between now and the end of the season.

I few selection problems for the manager, as well both good and bad

All thoughts and predictions in here please

TBH i thought we we missed a golden opportunity to better our goal difference last night. we took our foot off arsenals throat and they started to get a foothold in the game, which in my opinion led to the arsenal pressure that resulted in kompany`s dismissal and possible loss for three games.

i hope if we get into a similar position against fulham we dont ease up and cause ourselves problems.

I'm never comfortable playing a side that we've already beaten once ... and the late win at Craven Cottage was superb.

Having said that we SHOULD win this game if we focus right , and once again it's 'must win' ..... the rags might not have things all their own way at Spurs , so we have to be ready should they slip up.

Fulham are 13th , and unpredictable ... but they have some good players and we'll have to be ready for them .... now is NOT the time to take our foot off the gas !

Same team that we played yesterday apart from Lescott in for Kompany if he doesn't get his card rescinded. If we win the gap is down 4pts before united go to Spurs, if they don't get the win a 4/5 pt gap doesn't look impossible to overcome but if they do beat Spurs I cant see who would stop them.

WarrenBee said:
Smash those t055ers into the middle of next week please.

Oooh good lord , i sense a bit of hatred for Fulham there

are you Chelsea , QPR or City ??

greasedupdeafguy said:
Same team that we played yesterday apart from Lescott in for Kompany if he doesn't get his card rescinded. If we win the gap is down 4pts before united go to Spurs, if they don't get the win a 4/5 pt gap doesn't look impossible to overcome but if they do beat Spurs I cant see who would stop them.

i'd feel a bit more optimistic if Spurs hadn't of upset them at Old Trashford !

If there's one team Van Persie will be delighted to score against .. it's Spurs !

I think that Utd will drop points against Spurs and this is our chance to close the gap to 5 (hopefully 4) points. Every game is really a must win from here on in if we want to retain the title.

The boys will be 100% up for this game as it is a vital 'must-win' match. Expect us to be quick out of the traps looking to put Fulham under pressure in the first few minutes.

black mamba said:
WarrenBee said:

greasedupdeafguy said:

If there's one team Van Persie will be delighted to score against .. it's Spurs !

There is only ONE team in West London. Uwe's barmy Army.

Come on you Bees!

We hate Fulscum with a passion!

WarrenBee said:
black mamba said:
WarrenBee said:

greasedupdeafguy said:

There is only ONE team in West London. Uwe's barmy Army.

Come on you Bees!

We hate Fulscum with a passion!

Aaah , Brentford !

I remember going there once in the FA Cup an' we got stuffed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.