City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
black mamba said:
WarrenBee said:
Smash those t055ers into the middle of next week please.

Oooh good lord , i sense a bit of hatred for Fulham there

are you Chelsea , QPR or City ??

greasedupdeafguy said:
Same team that we played yesterday apart from Lescott in for Kompany if he doesn't get his card rescinded. If we win the gap is down 4pts before united go to Spurs, if they don't get the win a 4/5 pt gap doesn't look impossible to overcome but if they do beat Spurs I cant see who would stop them.

i'd feel a bit more optimistic if Spurs hadn't of upset them at Old Trashford !

If there's one team Van Persie will be delighted to score against .. it's Spurs !

with a bit of luck the arsenal team will hate van persie enough to kick up to the top tier of the emirates

mansour's tow ropes said:
Boyata on the bench if Kompany is banned i reckon. Funny how these things work out
Mancini will put Rekik there if thats the case. Rekik should be there.

Ducado said:
On the face of it, Fulham should not prove too much of a problem, remember last seasons corresponding fixture in the snow? I hope we don't get a repeat as I will be there on Saturday

But there are no easy games, we have to be up for every match between now and the end of the season.

I few selection problems for the manager, as well both good and bad

All thoughts and predictions in here please

Laughed as the ground staff ran round clearing the lines last season then realised on the way home that the Mercedes C220 is shite in the snow! Highs and Lows......

Just need to mark Berbaflop if fit and we'll bank 3pts hopefully

Fulham traditionally not good travellers, but they have some technicallyvery good players, and the giant Hangeland will be dangerous at set-pieces.

Nasri will be back, but there will be doubts over Aguero and Kompany.

If we approach with the same attitude that we did against Arsenal then we can't go far wrong with this game. Berbatov has to be watched and fingers crossed we are sucessful with Kompany's appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.