City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Jimmy and Garcia been rewarded for their good performances, happy with the Bench options again<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm --<br /><br />
Georgian Maestro said:
Who's on the bench?

‏@MCFC
SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Lescott, Rodwell, Kolarov, Nasri, Balotelli, Aguero #cityvfulham #mcfc

I am happy to see the same side that had beaten Arsenal last Sunday. 3 points is all that matters. No excuses from now until the end of the season.

Must win game (all are these days) don't care how we do it as long as we have the three points by teatime, a good win to boost the old goal difference wouldn't go amiss though!!! Be nice to be three up at half time so I can relax and watch the game without resorting to biting nails and so on.

J-ROD IS BACK!!

Finally, hopefully it will be a new beginning, free of serious injuries. Have high hopes for this lad.

Rammyblues said:
Must win game (all are these days) don't care how we do it as long as we have the three points by teatime, a good win to boost the old goal difference wouldn't go amiss though!!! Be nice to be three up at half time so I can relax and watch the game without resorting to biting nails and so on.

You relax at 3-0?

Blueband Brother said:
J-ROD IS BACK!!

Finally, hopefully it will be a new beginning, free of serious injuries. Have high hopes for this lad.

It's going to take a few solid shifts before I can relax when he's on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.