City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Post match discussion thread

Re: Leeds fans...like turning back the clock

Didsbury Dave said:
Watching the Leeds fans today, it was like turning back the clock to the 1990s. They were just like we were back then. They turned up in numbers, made a load of noise even when behind, laughed at themselves and their team in the way I haven't heard any other fans but city's do. 'We lose every week, you're nothing special' , ' you're only here to watch the Leeds', 'ole' when they strung 3 passes together etc.

Fair play to them for their part in the atmosphere, and for backing their team when they are obviously very poor.

I hope they get back to the premiership soon, where they belong.
They can fuck off back to ''Yaaaaawkshiiire''.

jimharri said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Watching the Leeds fans today, it was like turning back the clock to the 1990s. They were just like we were back then. They turned up in numbers, made a load of noise even when behind, laughed at themselves and their team in the way I haven't heard any other fans but city's do. 'We lose every week, you're nothing special' , ' you're only here to watch the Leeds', 'ole' when they strung 3 passes together etc.

Fair play to them for their part in the atmosphere, and for backing their team when they are obviously very poor.

they belong where they fxxkin are, just like we did

MCFC BOB said:
If they're "obviously very poor" then why do they "belong" in the Premier League?
Same way that we city fans felt be belonged in the premier league when we were in the lower divisions. Famous club, big support, let down by mismanagement.

There but for the grace of the sheikh go city.

bluemc1 said:
jimharri said:
Didsbury Dave said:

they belong where they fxxkin are, just like we did
Correct. Shit finds its own level.

Didsbury Dave said:
MCFC BOB said:
If they're "obviously very poor" then why do they "belong" in the Premier League?
Same way that we city fans felt be belonged in the premier league when we were in the lower divisions. Famous club, big support, let down by mismanagement.

Good point, as much as they are loathsome I would still like them back in the Prem, you could never say they are a bland set could you!

Didsbury Dave said:
MCFC BOB said:

we got back in the premier league by playing the best football the championship has ever seen, long before the sheikh

Matt the Giant said:
Sorry if already discussed, but have we heard why Sinclair wasn't even on the bench today?

We sold him years ago mate and I think he's retired now ... ;)

No team deserves to be in the Premier League, you work hard and earn it.

Watford worked hard against us and looked a far better outfit than Leeds.

We didn't deserve to be in the Premier League when we were at our lowest ebb, I never heard fans of other teams saying we deserved anything.

We worked hard on the pitch, in training and in the boardroom to get back to the Premier League. It wasn't gifted to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.