City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
To take all our minds of who will be the next manager, we have an important game coming up.

Will we see a reaction on Sunday? Leeds will be up for it, i don't anything about them or the way they play so I don't know what to expect, but their fans will be loud.

Thoughts and predictions in here please

Ducado said:
To take all our minds of who will be the next manager, we have an important game coming up.

Will we see a reaction on Sunday? Leeds will be up for it, i don't anything about them or the way they play so I don't know what to expect, but their fans will be loud.

Thoughts and predictions in here please

Lighten up :-)

Looking forward to the game, its a shame it's not at their place, that would have been a good trip.

See us winning 3-0. Boys will show what is what on Sunday.

mayo31 said:
Looking forward to the age, it's a shame it's not at their place, that would have been a good trip.

See us winning 3-0. Boys will show what is what on Sunday.

hehe ....

we might just get the chance to go to their place if we make another lousy job of things next weekend!

Mind you at least it'll give me a chance to dust my suit of armour off !

been thinking alot about the 'new' lineup

---------- panti ----------

maicon---- zaba ---- kolo---- clichy

milner ---- yaya ---- rodwell

silva/lopez -- Sinclair

Tevez

Bench: Suarez, Garcia, Guidetti, Barry, Hart, lescott

Reckon Kompany will definately be back for this one. Think a strong team will be played, as in previous rounds. am going 4 or 5 - 1 to City.

Got to go for it. We surely can't play as bad as we did against Southampton again. Hopefully will be a good game but I will be happy with any kind of win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.