City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will beat them comfortably but the real tests for Mancini lie beyond this weekend.

I think Hart will play to give him a chance to redeem himself and get the Saints (& Liverpool) game out of his system. And Kompany if fit. And Nastasic if fit!

-----------------Hart
Zab-----Kompany---Nasty----Clichy
---------------Garcia
-----Nasri-----Milner-----Silva
---------------Yaya
-------------Aguero

This is the team I'd play for the rest of the season.

Drop Dzeko (doesn't complement Aguero, Silva, team play), and no Tevez (too slow) with midfield flooding forward to support Aguero

Marvin said:
I think Hart will play to give him a chance to redeem himself and get the Saints (& Liverpool) game out of his system. And Kompany if fit. And Nastasic if fit!

-----------------Hart
---------------Garcia
---------------Yaya
-------------Aguero

Drop Dzeko (doesn't complement Aguero, Silva, team play), and no Tevez (too slow) with midfield flooding forward to support Aguero
drop Nasri, Silva and Yaya... One word for you my friend, just one word, DZEKO !!!

_____________Hart

Zaba__Kompany__Nastasic__Clichy

_________Milner__Yaya

__Aguero_____Nasri_____Silva

____________Dzeko

clarion said:
Marvin said:

-----------------Hart
---------------Garcia
---------------Yaya
-------------Aguero

drop Nasri, Silva and Yaya... One word for you my friend, just one word, DZEKO !!!
I'm a big fan of Dzeko, but have come to the conclusion that he doesn't work well with Aguero

Great goal scorer but the overall team play matters more.

Panti
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Milner
Yaya
Barry
Silva
Tevez
Aguero

If we play this team we will win convincingly. Dzeko, Garcia and nasri to be dropped. Dzeko and Garcia slow our play down and nasri just isn't up for it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.