City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see mills is banging on about bob getting sacked if we lose. Needs to get back under his stone.

tommybooth said:
i see mills is banging on about bob getting sacked if we lose. Needs to get back under his stone.
Danny Mills is one of the worst defenders ever to play for City (he's got some tough competition) and is a parasite on the club in his media role.

Danny Mills is a joke.......he made millions out of our club and that's not through mins on the pitch, injured most of the time. Appeared only fifty one times for the club in five years and one goal. If there's one player I would hate the most putting on that blue shirt it would be him.Since doing his media work he always has a negative view of our club......the tosser!!!

Stretford Born Blue said:
MSP said:
is this one coming? :)

bbojqn2cyaa8ins_0.jpg

There's a guy in Timperley/Brooklands covered head to toe in tatts, rides a push bike. Wonder if it's this fella, he's daft enough to get the tatts on his bonce, so he's daft enough to live in his enemies local City I guess....?
Can't be two living souls that look like this...???!!!!

it is him. he lives locally

Looks like we're going to be without Kompany and Barry for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.