City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, theyre rebuilding under Rogers, who seems to have turned a corner. That blog on the other thread 5 or 6 weeks ago would have been a different story. Downing was utterley pants and they were being carried by Suarez. Defensively ropey, midfield weak as Gerrards legs have gone (or are going at this level) and henderson/allan/downing are mid-table players at best at this stage of their careers. Rogers has got them playing an expansive game, and he wont be able to reign them in or it could stifle their development as a team. That will play into our hands at eastlands, 3-1 blues.

dippers will be devastated tomorrow when they lose, their 2nd team lost also 2day

PowderBlue said:
Matt the Giant said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Surely it is time for Kun to fill his boots - we need him back on fire like last season

He should switch back to those all black boots he wore when he first came here. By far the best looking pair of footy boots there is, and as I recall he scored a lot of goals with those shoes.

PS - I think every player in the sqaud should wear all black shoes as a part of our uniform All white and all black for home and away kits.

I would agree, but the boot sponsors would not play.

Fuck 'em!

;D

Back on topic: 3-1 to us, a double from Aguero and the third one from Garcia. Suarez will score theirs, a penalty.

It will be close but I think we have enough quality to beat Liverpool.

Hart
Zabaleta-Boyata-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Barry
Milner-Aguero-Silva
Dzeko

Pants, Rekik, Kolarov, Rodwell, Nasri, Tevez, Guidetti.

Gabriel said:
February 3rd tomorrow and I can't believe the number of times I've read 'when we click' since August last year. Rather worried that we might go the whole season in this disjointed fashion.
What disjointed fashion? Most seasons we'd be top of the League and fans would be talking about whether a League and Cup double is on

wesshaw1985 said:
Hart
Zabaleta-Boyata-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Barry
Milner-Aguero-Silva
Dzeko

Pants, Rekik, Kolarov, Rodwell, Nasri, Tevez, Guidetti.
Boyata over Nastasic? Surely not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.