City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike channon´s windmill said:
We´ll be 9 or 10 points behind by Sun night imo - sorry but failing to strengthen - in fact weakening , is an acceptance that the league has gone - hope I´m left with egg on my face but I think we´ll struggle up front again against a dogged scouse defence
Fookin ACON!!

Bloody Hell

xzbit04 said:
#MCFC's Carlos Tevez has made 13 assists this season. More than any other player in the division

bollox mata and hazard got more.

on toppic - if we want to be in the mix everything short than a win is not acceptable.

I will go with 2 - 1, dzeko x2 , suarez

Hi guys, LFC fan here.

There seems to be a feeling on here that our defence has been good recently. Well that's wrong, you guys have yet to let a goal past you in 2013. Since Jan 1st we've conceded:

1 to Mansfield
2 to Man United
3 to Oldham
2 to Arsenal

(We kept clean sheets against Sunderland & Norwich)

Our defending hasn't been great and I think we'll lose on Sunday. We'll probably go ahead then let it slip. We're getting good at doing that!!

StevenLFC said:
Hi guys, LFC fan here.

There seems to be a feeling on here that our defence has been good recently. Well that's wrong, you guys have yet to let a goal past you in 2013. Since Jan 1st we've conceded:

1 to Mansfield
2 to Man United
3 to Oldham
2 to Arsenal

Our defending hasn't been great and I think we'll lose on Sunday. We'll probably go ahead then let it slip. We're getting good at doing that!!

At the moment, City and Liverpool are complete opposites regarding team strengths.

You look suspect at the back whereas we look as solid as ever.

Our strikers couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo while Suarez and Sturridge seem to be forming a dangerous partnership.

Could end up been a stalemate with one strength cancelling out another.

Sam. said:
StevenLFC said:
Hi guys, LFC fan here.

1 to Mansfield
2 to Man United
3 to Oldham
2 to Arsenal

At the moment, City and Liverpool are complete opposites regarding team strengths.

Our strikers couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo while Suarez and Sturridge seem to be forming a dangerous partnership.

Like I said I think we'll take the lead then you'll put us under pressure and we'll crack if I was Mancini I'd pick Dzeko for this game as we've looked all at sea against set pieces at times in recent weeks and he'd cause us a lot of problems.

xzbit04 said:
Josh Blue said:
We shud get sum width.....

--------------Hart------------------
Richards---Kompany--Lescott----Kolarov--
----------------------------------------
Sinclair----Yaya---Milner---------Johnson---
------------------------------------------
-----------Aguero------Balotelli---------

Lay off the drugs mate

I think it's supposed to be a fun game - "spot the mistake". I can see 7 (2 in the comment and 5 in the team). Did I miss any?

Sam. said:
StevenLFC said:
Hi guys, LFC fan here.

1 to Mansfield
2 to Man United
3 to Oldham
2 to Arsenal

yeh but we got other players stepping up to score, midfielders and defenders chipping in. City 1- Liverpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.