City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If merlin and kun have had a few days training with the first team , i would start them both , just to see the look on the dippers faces when they see the team sheet , a front four of KDB,Merlin,Kun,Sterling should have the f8ckers running scared .They only have one class player , Coutinho , so expect a worldy goal from him , in his cup final . As for Slugrridge he will probably injure himself signing autographs as he gets off the team bus , ink poisoning or cramp in his fingers , there will be some lame excuse , not to play

IF Raheem were to score on Saturday, does he celebrate? I think if he decided not to it would make the Scouse realize how fucking awful they've been to him. But at the same time I don't think he spent too much time there to warrant respect of that nature. Personally I'd love to see something similar to what Adebayor did against Arsenal

IF Raheem were to score on Saturday, does he celebrate? I think if he decided not to it would make the Scouse realize how fucking awful they've been to him. But at the same time I don't think he spent too much time there to warrant respect of that nature. Personally I'd love to see something similar to what Adebayor did against Arsenal

I think he would celebrate but nothing to elaborate like Adebayor did although it would be fantastic to see
;-)

If Rodgers was still there I don't think he would celebrate

Of course he does, he owes them nothing and the way they treated him was a disgrace. Hope he Adebayor's them.

Would love Sterling to be the main man on Saturday but I think its more likely he'll be trying too hard like appears to be the case in other games. He needs to be satisfied with a team performance that earns us three points and in having played his part.

The dippers will boo the whole time so if he scores i want him to grin from ear to ear

Think a grin is the most he'll do, would love to see him celebrate adebayor style but the lads had enough shit off the scousers and opposing fans since signing for us, he is only 20 and the grief he's had must have some affect on his home life. If he does score i'm sure we'll be having a word with the scouse fans on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.