City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't but the law of averages tells me the top team generally beats the mid table teams at home regardless of what they did 30 years ago cos thats what its all about...if we were playing Stoke or the teams i mentioned you would expect a win.....Liverpool are no different these days...

I expected us to beat West Ham too.

All depends on which City turn up. If it's the fully focused City that dominated Chelsea and Sevilla then we win no problem. If it's the sloppy city that could easily have been behind against Newcastle/Bournemouth then it might turn into a tricky game.

I expected us to beat West Ham too.

All depends on which City turn up. If it's the fully focused City that dominated Chelsea and Sevilla then we win no problem. If it's the sloppy city that could easily have been behind against Newcastle/Bournemouth then it might turn into a tricky game.
i did too but its this "its Liverpool" thing that gets me..big fuckin deal...wtf have they done this season to create such 'caution'?

Everyone needs to get behind Sterls today, because them cunts will give him a load of shit,come on Raheem rip them to pieces lad.

i did too but its this "its Liverpool" thing that gets me..big fuckin deal...wtf have they done this season to create such 'caution'?

Nothing, they are poor. Hard working but poor. Their defence is their worst bit so I hope we don't give them too much respect. I don't think we need both Ferns in this match.

we simply can't give them any early hope of not having to light candles tonight!

we need to take our chances,
a really fast start & they won't know if they're coming or going.

if we score before the 15min mark then they'll be there for the taking.

no doubt the manager & team realise this is a chance to send out a reminder to the rest of the league,
similar to the one sent out after the early chelsea game...

we are the team to fear above all others

c'mon the blues!

Fuck this flappers paradise. This is one of the big game and city will turn up no matter who is on the team .We will smash the bitter cunts.
Come on city!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.