City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am liking the City TV live thing that is on the OS. Pellegrini has picked an attacking team and it will reflect the type of game we will see today. Fernando will sit in front on the back four exclusively while Yaya will move forward with the emphasis on Sterling and Navas tracking back to provide coverage on defense. Similar to how we played at the start of the season. Fortunately Sturridge or Benteke is not starting at least. Otamendi must be fatigued after the long trip but it still a big risk to play Dimechelis over him but we will see what happens.

End to end game and our quality should be the final say and hopefully we get the win and go back to the top. Get in Sterling, give it to them.

I've a feeling we're playing the "We can score more than you" tactic tonight.

6-2 City but Sky will fuck it off because Ronaldos lost an earring on SS2.

Top of league and qualified from CL. Seven games in next 22 days. Its called getting everyone match fit...& only way to do that is to play in the matches. So remind me...how could Pellegrini not annoy you?

By not further weakening ourselves against one of the better teams in the league.

Simple really

Risky to change so many players for this one but I suppose I can understand about the long travel. Don't like the feel of taking Liverpool lightly, though

Would much preferred to have seen Fernandinho in with Fernando, Yaya pushed forward, DeBryne out to the right and Navas on the bench with a view to coming in at 69 minutes to add fresh legs and speed against a knackered defence....

Ah well, there you go, this is why Pellegrini is where he is and I'm where I am!

Huge game tonight. Wish I was there. Should be a good atmosphere. Centre backs look to be our weakness but happy to have sergio back. Come on city!

Baffling again from MP. Dropping/resting Nic and Dinho, two of our standout performers this season. Ah well; here's hoping he proves my uncertainty over the line up to be totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.