City Vs Middlesbrough (FA Cup) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
unexpected item said:
mosssideblue said:
Gone are them days, sadly

Best chance would be to hang around the players entrance when the team bus arrives and same place after the game I reckon. Would think after the game would be your best option.

this
cant you hang about at the players tunnel after the match anymore? they normally stop when they come out in their cars unless its changed now

i'll be gutted if barker doesnt play! what chance do the youth have if they cant get a a run in the team especially games like this, it will do him the world of good to play a part! one youth player wont make us lose, mangala as more chance of fucking us up than barker ha

think its about time we started giving teams a good pasting like we were given by these lot,
was hoping this would have been the case against arsenal but fingers crossed for 8-0 however il take 8-1 the way we played sunday ?

I've just had a quick look on the planner. No more than 500 seats left I'd estimate. All appear to be single seats dotted around the stadium.

Given that we expected to batter Burnley, Everton and Arsenal, and with Boro on such a good run of late - 6 games without conceding until their last game, when Cardiff managed 1 - maybe we should tip Boro to win this win, and just hope for the best.

Let's hope the team aren't as complacent as some on here. Boro are in good form, not conceding goals and will have 5,500 fans backing them. We should have the quality to beat them but if we start the game in the wrong frame of mind or think all we have to do is turn up then we may be in for a long afternoon.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
i'll be gutted if barker doesnt play! what chance do the youth have if they cant get a a run in the team especially games like this, it will do him the world of good to play a part! one youth player wont make us lose, mangala as more chance of fucking us up than barker ha

Come on then, explain

Willy

Sagna MDM Mangala Kolarov

Navas Fernando Lampard Milner

Jovetic

Dzeko

If Lamps is unfit play Fernandinho although on clubcall.com they say he and Vinny are suspended?? Dont think thats true is it?

Id bring Kun on for last 25min for game time and Silva can give his ankles a rest this week.

3-1

Dzeko 2, Jovetic 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.