City vs Plastic Scum FC - Official Match Thread

Andouble said:
Giggs didn't even make the bench. Bit of a relief.

Yeah, TBH I fear Scholes and Giggs more than anyone, will be relieved when they retire. Nani and his diving have to be looked out for though, he is on Zabaleta's side of the pitch? :/

simon23 said:
still think ade should be replacing milner

ew have basically replaced balo (real goal threat) with a hard working but limited goal threat of a player (milner)....just hope tev and silva dont end up too isolated

utd's midfield have all got goals in them fletcher, nani, and scholes and park (maybe besides carrick)...ours hasnt really got goals in them at all

just think we are selling ourselves short again with that line up.

Yawn....

bluemoon32 said:
Andouble said:
VDS, Rafael, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, Nani, Park, Berbatov

Bloody strong line up

I was thinking that. The midfield has goals in them, Fletcher and Park always chip in, we all know about Scholes, and Nani has improved loads in recent times. The defence looks quite strong too. Pretty worried how we'll do with just Tevez against Vidic and Rio, we could have done with Balotelli.

Even more nervous now, I just hope we're not setting ourselves up to fall short again like in April.

chase of spades said:
Ok,will try again,no Kolarov?

Anyone else abit annoyed wit that?

Dont get me wrong,i love Zab but.....

He's not really match fit yet so a bit of a risk. I'm sure he'll come on at some stage and whack a free-kick in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.