DTeacher said:
keemcfc said:
_______________Hart_______________
Boateng__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Kolarov
_______________Tévez______________

3-2, Nani 22, A Johnson 44, Rooney 87, Tévez 92 & 97

;)

I wish.

Lol, but really... it will be close with only 1/2 maybe 3 goals in the game I think...we have an italian in charge you know ;)

WE know we have an Italian in charge BUT evidently, you don't know that Nani is out for the Rags and Rooney is IN THE USA !!!??!!

;O)
Oh, right...

;)

Well, erm, hmmmm...who else can score?

;)

bluebazza said:
does anybody know who the ref is for weds.......?
It doesn't really matter tbh

alex_ferguson2_1387288c.jpg

;)

-------------Hart---------
Boateng---VK---Kolo---Kolarov
--------NDJ----Barry------
-----------Yaya---------
Milner-----------------Silva
----------Tevez---------

..........................................Hart.............................................
Boateng...................Touré...................Kompany...................Kolarov
......................................Nigel de Jong......................................
...................Yaya Touré...................James Milner.........................
.........Silva.................................................................AJ.........
.........................................................Tevez.............................

Gunna be a good game but we have the quality and skill to do the bastards over . None of their players scare me , just don't give anyone any space in that rag midfield , especially scholes and we will win the game . Lookin forward to it

-------------Hart-----------
Boateng--Kolo----Vinnie----Zabba
-------------NDJ-------------
--------Yaya-----Barry--------
Milner---------------------Silva
-------------Tevez-----------

Milner will be brought back in to be a workk horse as always and to keep an eye on evra . If we play well , stay solid , go at them and have the fantastic support we will win I don't knw by how many but I think we will

-------------Hart---------
Boateng---toure---komps---Kolarov
--------NDJ----Milner------
-----------Yaya---------
AJ---------------------Silva
----------Tevez---------

this is my first derby ever (travelled from Oz) and i couldnt be more excited.
cmon lads

3-1 city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.