City Vs Porto In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCC said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
MCC said:
How the fuck was that offside????

it's a weird rule, not sure exactly how to word it but bascially if a guy is behind the keeper it's kind of like he's the "new keeper" as far as off sides goes. It was a good call.

Wow! I never knew that! I just saw the guy on the 6 yard box and thought that he was clearly on side.

Yea you just see it so rarely it always makes you double take when it happens.

MCC said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
MCC said:

it's a weird rule, not sure exactly how to word it but bascially if a guy is behind the keeper it's kind of like he's the "new keeper" as far as off sides goes. It was a good call.

A player is in an offside position if he is closer to the opponent's goal line than both the ball and the second-to-last defender (the goalkeeper is usually the last defender)

Re: 5 o'clock K.O. ????????? WTF !

panzer1311 said:
The vast majority of Greater Manchester's football supporting workforce , must work you're average 9 to 5 jobs ( Me , 8 to 4-30 ) so why are we kicking off at 5 o' fuckin 'clock ?. is this a UEFA directive , or is because of TV ?
I don't have ESPN , so i can't even watch it on TV ,( although Marseille Vs Inter is on at 7-45 !!!! )
FFS !!! .......whats going on ???

Didn't want it to clash with the Champions League, ridiculous decision. The kick-off time is the reason I'm missing this too!

BlueMoonWalker said:
TCIB said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
Shady or Ducado what's the rules on sharing the website that provides links to streams not direct links? Thankfully I bookmarked shadys link previously but others may have missed it.

They will say no bud, legally still a nono.
Fair enough better to play it safe, crazy and such a shame that it has got to this stage.

It is yeah but i can kind of see their point revenue wise. I know we think it sucks but they see their revenue going.

As long as BM does not get dmca requests for full matches for archiving purposes or for those who missed it etc. That would really suck.

Edit:: Cheers jim, someone had to do it sooner or later, i was that man.

BlueMoonWalker said:
TCIB said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
Shady or Ducado what's the rules on sharing the website that provides links to streams not direct links? Thankfully I bookmarked shadys link previously but others may have missed it.

They will say no bud, legally still a nono.
Fair enough better to play it safe, crazy and such a shame that it has got to this stage.

all they need to do is go out of this thread back into the matchday forum and go down a few threads to shady's update about streams and use one of the links to find the match, not hard.

Blue_Moon said:
MCC said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

A player is in an offside position if he is closer to the opponent's goal line than both the ball and the second-to-last defender (the goalkeeper is usually the last defender)

cheers

MCC said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
MCC said:

Wow! I never knew that! I just saw the guy on the 6 yard box and thought that he was clearly on side.
The basic rule is that you have to have two opponents between you and the goal when the ball is played to you. Therefore, if you're beyond the 'keeper, you need two defenders in front of you.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it's a regional accent, they all sound like twats then, better?
Hmm.

Ideal situation here is we score a second goal then sub off Aguero, Silva and Yaya at half time to save them for the next game. Don't want them playing 90 minutes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.